Brief Overview of Results of Engeenuity Applications
Shelf life extension up to 400%
- Tests have confirmed that the Engeenuity APSE™ process inhibits mold growth in bread products to add up to 11 days of shelf life to the product.
- Tests conducted on milk treated with the Engeenuity APSE™ process was microbiologically safe to drink 93 days after the stated expiration date on the carton. Control sample “spoiled” 23 days after the stated expiration.
Bacteria/funghi reduction leading to level improvements up to 500%
- Tests in a pilot cooling tower in live operation have established the Engeenuity process to be effective at maintaining microbial populations below acceptable levels on a consistent basis for over 27 days.
- Mid-stage testing has established that the Engeenuity process accelerates the sedimentation of wastewater in a plant’s clarifier up to 30% by, in part, interfering with the filamentous bacteria (without harming the desired higher forms of life in the wastewater).
- Shows impact on e coli.
- 1.0 cm raw hamburger treated with the Engeenuity APSE™ process showed 96% lower APC than did the untreated control after 24 hour exposure to normal room temperature